Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My handy, dandy lamps...........




These lamps I have had for a while now.......... Boring, bland white, with gold base. So..... a few months ago I spice them up. I moj poj (?) the lamp shade with some news paper and wrapped ribbon and feathers around them and then painted the bases a blue, green color. It cost me less than $10 for supplies and now I have original lamps. I love them, they are very unique. Plus when I'm sick of them I can rip them apart and totally revamp them! :)

3 comments:

Kara Ward said...

So cute...you need to open up a little decorating store. Such nice displays...Kara

Jen said...

even cuter in person!

Jana said...

Wow Aubry...I am SO impressed! I love the middle picture! Your house looks super cute!

I would love to hire you to do a photo shoot of my kids if your ever back in town this way. Let me know!! I would LOVE it!!