Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My new bedroom






I haven't decorated my master bedroom for the last two years.  I've been super busy plus having no money is a huge problem-o. BUT I was able to decorate for very very little $. I sold our bed and I wanted a new one SO I found these vinyl stickers (etsy) and they make cute headboards. It only cost $28 and when I get sick of it or want a change I can chuck it! I bought cute amy butler fabric for $20 and made two pillows. I had this old candle chandelier that I spray painted black and then to finish all off I love colored glass vases and had a few that matched perfect with the colors. It was fun doing and super easy and really cheap! 

4 comments:

Randy and Heather said...

love it!! come do my room next! i can't wait to do some holiday crafts with you!

Ana Lee said...

Where did you get your Ed spread!? That's what I am looking for.

Its All Good Ya'll said...

I just discovered this blog! I know you are older and we never really knew eachother very well but I am so impressed with you. You are so freakin talented. I too love to craft and will be checking your blog often for new ideas. Keep it up, you are amazing...and congratulations on the new baby!!!! Love you cuz!

Heather Feather said...

Fabulous! I adore the headboard! It makes me want to change up my bedroom. I'm so glad I found your blog!