Monday, February 22, 2010

Trying to solve a light problem




We are renting right now, so I don't want to spend money on a new light/fan in my daughters room. So the other day I made a flower out of tissue paper and put a charm in the middle and hung it from the bottom of the light. Hopefully it won't catch on fire!!! :) It was easy I took 4 pieces of wrapping tissue paper (cream color) laid them flat on top of each other and accordion folded them (1 inch) them took a paper clip and clip right in the center (to hold it together) them pulled the sheets apart. Clipped a charm (gift from a friend) in the center and WAAAA LAAAAA!!!! I think it's super cuter and cost less than a $1. Adds a nice softness to my little girls room.

3 comments:

aubri said...

PS I did hang it a few inches down so it wouldn't touch the light bulbs. :)

Heather Feather said...

This is super cute and so easy! I love it!

Keli said...

adorable!